The Quinta Seara D’Ordens exists since 1792. It was at the end of the 18th century that the Leite family acquired a large expanse of land near Seara de Poiares. Its owner, fascinated by the beauty of the site and its excellent location, quickly invested in access to property and the planting of vineyards, olive and almond trees. Years later, his son, although a regular soldier, never stopped worrying about the property and its evolution. During this time, he attained the rank of Lamego Barracks Commander, but continued to spend much of his time in his Seara property. During his absence, soldiers were sent to Seara to receive orders (ordens in Portuguese) from the commander. Quinta Seara D’Ordens is a key player in the production of high quality Porto. For many years, the domain has been rewarded for the quality of its products in national and international competitions but also in the specialized press.